- This event has passed.
March 24 - April 30
Luna Grill has teamed up with the Food Bank during the COVID-19 shutdown to ensure that local children living in poverty, who are currently out of school without daily access to free school meals, do not go hungry.
Luna Grill is encouraging their restaurant patrons and Food Bank supporters to purchase an e-card in $5 dollar increments ranging from $5 to $1,000. For every $5 amount purchased, 1 meal will be donated to the Food Bank to be distributed to a child in need.
Here’s how it works:
1. Click to purchase The Good Card.
2. Select the gift card amount of your choice (Option to donate anywhere between $5 and $1,000).
3. Enter in the e-card recipient’s email address. It can be for you, a friend, relative, neighbor – anyone!
4. Add payment information and click purchase e-card.
5. For your protection, virtual e-gift cards will be approved by Luna Grill and emailed to recipient email address within 24 to 48 hours of purchase.
Then, every Friday, the Luna Grill team will cook and package up the donated meals to be picked up and delivered by the San Diego Food Bank/North County Food Bank team!
Follow @lunagrill on Instagram to stay up-to-date on the impact!
Thank you for helping Luna Grill and the San Diego Food Bank/North County Food Bank chapter feed hope in the community during this heightened time of need!